FEELING AT HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FEELING AT HOME

Chit chat , hobbies, making friends is what were about

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  GalleryGallery  Log inLog in  

Political Correctness

Go down 
+4
hawjimmy
Ghost
*Dave*
mac
8 posters
AuthorMessage
mac
The spooky ones playmate
mac

Number of posts : 374
Humor : warped
Registration date : 2007-12-14

Political Correctness Empty
PostSubject: Political Correctness   Political Correctness Icon_minipostedFri Jan 04, 2008 9:59 am

One of my fav subjects, so folks don't let it get too agitated:D

But is this Country going mad with all the do-gooders we have?

Some schools can't have a nativity in case it offends others.

We can't call a man hole a man hole, or a blackboard a blackboard in case of offence

You can't hit a burglar in case they press charges against you.

We have people who haven't ever worked in their lives yet we house them and give them money whilst our old people(who fought in a World War) are scared of putting the heating because they can't afford it

We have "no go" areas in our cities where even the police wont go unless in a group.

Our Fire Brigade/Ambulance service regularily get assaulted when trying to help others

Shouldn't life mean life for murder/rape etc etc

I could go on and on and on

Sorry folks as this is "chill out" site/forum but some things really get on my tits Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
*Dave*

*Dave*

Number of posts : 1186
Humor : funky
Registration date : 2007-11-30

PostSubject: Re: Political Correctness   Political Correctness Icon_minipostedFri Jan 04, 2008 1:25 pm

I agree with everything you say Mac , but darn't reply my veiws fry mad
Back to top Go down
http://www.matchpool.co.uk/
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

Number of posts : 2439
Humor : sorting sheep
Registration date : 2007-12-06

PostSubject: Re: Political Correctness   Political Correctness Icon_minipostedFri Jan 04, 2008 3:17 pm

I think you need to look at one at a time Mac… the do-gooders have played they’re part, but the government have shafted us more in the last 30 or so years, with sucking up to the USA, and opening the door to anyone!
Think the question is what can we do if anything about it?

I believe life meaning life for murder/rape in prison, but if caught 100%.. and this can happen, then hang them!!
Back to top Go down
hawjimmy

hawjimmy

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2007-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Political Correctness   Political Correctness Icon_minipostedSat Jan 05, 2008 11:43 am

Hee hee ! just discovered this little corner, Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Lot of you know my views on PC and do gooders and hanging comes into it although not just at the rapists and murderers. In fact a waste of good mooring rope, garott them.

Best not start on PC and DG Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Glad I found this little niche Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

I`ll beeeeeeeee baaaaaaack Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
chopper

chopper

Number of posts : 230
Humor : weird
Registration date : 2007-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Political Correctness   Political Correctness Icon_minipostedSat Jan 05, 2008 4:30 pm

the prob with folk today is if they dont understand it they slate it without knowing the fact`s,

to many folk with something to say but no idea what they are talking about.

free country........ my arse,

if i get started on this i could go on all night Evil or Very Mad

hug need
Back to top Go down
mac
The spooky ones playmate
mac

PostSubject: Re: Political Correctness   Political Correctness Icon_minipostedSun Jan 06, 2008 4:32 am

ok then lets discuss one of the issues

Firefighters/ambulance crews getting assaulted whilst helping folk

What should be done to these people?
Why the hell do they do it Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
*Dave*

*Dave*

PostSubject: Re: Political Correctness   Political Correctness Icon_minipostedSun Jan 06, 2008 2:50 pm

Get descriptions of the offenders and post in all emergency vehicles and refuse treatment when ever they need it , drive away sorted .
or inject the scum with ???????????? what ever Wink
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Political Correctness   Political Correctness Icon_minipostedMon Jan 07, 2008 6:12 am

Well there’s just no deterrent is there.. If they’re caught make an example of them?
I think the first thing this country needs is law and order, We need to get that part right first.

Watching a TV programme on Australia, and if you caught by the police, they put you in a cell for the night, and you will be put in front of a judge the next day.
Why can we not do that here?
Back to top Go down
*Dave*

*Dave*

PostSubject: Re: Political Correctness   Political Correctness Icon_minipostedMon Jan 07, 2008 7:48 am

We will never have law and order the do- gooders have seen to that ,
Plus as long as we have a yes government and don't give a sqit about it's people , go abroad get a good tan change your ID and enter as an immigrant you'll be just fine .
We are dictate to via the frogs and Germans , look at all BRITISH industry , steel, coal, ship yards , pottery, , what is it now food Indian , chines , etc thats the industry today
Back to top Go down
kendo

Number of posts : 2

PostSubject: Re: Political Correctness   Political Correctness Icon_minipostedWed Jan 09, 2008 3:15 pm

i would'v liked to have put forward my views on this debate but i can't find the words other than hard swear words to describe my opion soz:twisted:
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: Political Correctness   Political Correctness Icon_minipostedSat Jan 12, 2008 12:31 pm

Quote :
We can't call a man hole a man hole, or a blackboard a blackboard in case of offence

I know what you’re saying Mac, but I cannot recall anyone saying to me “you cannot say that”
Im just throwing this one open, but I do think its more the media making something out of nothing?

Anyone?
Back to top Go down
Louby
Night owl
Louby

Number of posts : 1006
Humor : Nutty
Registration date : 2008-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Political Correctness   Political Correctness Icon_minipostedSat Jan 12, 2008 8:53 pm

have to say that PC get right on my erm hmmm gets my goat. Jeremy Clarkson has the right idea.....
Back to top Go down
mac
The spooky ones playmate
mac

PostSubject: Re: Political Correctness   Political Correctness Icon_minipostedSun Jan 13, 2008 3:00 am

Ghost wrote:
Quote :

I know what you’re saying Mac, but I cannot recall anyone saying to me “you cannot say that”
Im just throwing this one open, but I do think its more the media making something out of nothing?

Anyone?

It was an example really mate, but we have to be careful what we say or write because of fear of upsetting somebody. The fact is someone will be upset/offended at virtually everything so where do we draw the line. Look at the recent row when some bishop moaned about the Mosques calling for prayer, all hell broke loose. Surely he's allowed his opinion?

Just like anyone else is (Except women:lol: )

Hard hat is on lol!
Back to top Go down
Beaky
Cheeky git
Beaky

Number of posts : 400
Humor : Cheeky & To The Point
Registration date : 2008-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Political Correctness   Political Correctness Icon_minipostedWed Feb 20, 2008 5:14 am

Shall I.....no best not...dont want Nicky beating me botty for me..well I might but BK she doesnt know when to stop affraid smackbum

The place is a dump...a joke...a disgrace:evil: Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://www.cyprinid.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Political Correctness   Political Correctness Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

Political Correctness
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FEELING AT HOME :: Discussions/Debates-
Jump to: