FEELING AT HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FEELING AT HOME

Chit chat , hobbies, making friends is what were about

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  GalleryGallery  Log inLog in  

25. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?

Go down 
+4
mac
Louby
Mark Mann
Ghost
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

Number of posts : 2439
Humor : sorting sheep
Registration date : 2007-12-06

25. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Empty
PostSubject: 25. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?   25. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Icon_minipostedFri Feb 22, 2008 6:48 am

What sports do you follow, is it just a case of just watching on the TV, or have you been to watch your favorite sport live?

Do / have you spent lots of money going to watch your favorite sport?
Back to top Go down
Mark Mann

Mark Mann

Number of posts : 17
Humor : Lots of it!!!
Registration date : 2008-02-17

PostSubject: Re: 25. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?   25. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Icon_minipostedFri Feb 22, 2008 7:11 am

I love boxing but yet to go and watch live only a matter of time though also any UFC of MMA.

Not really a football fan apart from the England games but mainly due the atmosphere it bring with!
Back to top Go down
http://www.frozenmomentsphotography.co.uk
Louby
Night owl
Louby

Number of posts : 1006
Humor : Nutty
Registration date : 2008-01-09

PostSubject: Re: 25. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?   25. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Icon_minipostedFri Feb 22, 2008 7:13 am

Out of all the sports, I prefer motor sports, although don't mind cricket either, learnt to like that after years of having to watch it LOL

Only ever been to Santa pod to watch drag racing and banger racing, never been to see anything else Sad would love to go to watch F1 or truck racing.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: 25. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?   25. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Icon_minipostedMon Feb 25, 2008 2:09 pm

I to am not a big footy fan, just watch the big games, been in to it more after Mac chatting about Derby none stop!! Rolling Eyes
I have enjoyed following the FA Cup, when Mac runs a comp on it, maybe he will do one on here next year? Sometimes you will catch me watching MOTD. Rolling Eyes

I like Rugby and been to the Millennium Stadium many times to watch the six nations play.

Will watch most motor sport but follow F1, but apart from last year its been a little slow for a few years.

I been to Silverstone a few times as well, there’s nothing like going to see live sport.

I enjoy following MotoGP “will Rossi get his butt kicked again this year” ?
that’s for my-man Beaky, Razz and question for you mate, (or anyone) they racing in the night this year?
First race I think?
Back to top Go down
mac
The spooky ones playmate
mac

Number of posts : 374
Humor : warped
Registration date : 2007-12-14

PostSubject: Re: 25. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?   25. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Icon_minipostedTue Feb 26, 2008 12:56 pm

Have watched the odd footy match. Been a season ticket holder with Derby County since 1985, been to 64 diff football grounds watching them
Also watch England occasionally and have been to Azerbaijan, Macedonia, Holland watching them. End of this month I'm off to France for the friendly game fds

Rugby, although when at school I played at county level I only ever went to 1 rugby match and that was one our teacher took us to. Would love to go to an England game at Twickers

Motor racing..............not a fan at all, and find it very boring 2 or 4 wheels:sleep:

Boxing, have been to a few amateur nights and really enjoyed them, never been to a professional fight. Would've loved to have gone to Vegas to see the Hatton fight, the atmosphere sounded superb
Back to top Go down
Beaky
Cheeky git
Beaky

Number of posts : 400
Humor : Cheeky & To The Point
Registration date : 2008-02-08

PostSubject: Re: 25. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?   25. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Icon_minipostedWed Feb 27, 2008 10:29 am

Moto GP and Liverpool FC:dance:
Back to top Go down
http://www.cyprinid.net

PostSubject: Re: 25. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?   25. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Icon_minipostedWed Feb 27, 2008 1:16 pm

i love watching cricket live or tv, live its suberb get all day for your money(weather permitting) loadsa beer cheers

Watched the F1 in spain once, so boring just a lot noise and the cars go past so quickly and you just end up watching it on the big screen anyhow..
Back to top Go down
Chillout

Chillout

Number of posts : 290
Humor : Chilled
Registration date : 2007-12-02

PostSubject: Re: 25. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?   25. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Icon_minipostedFri Apr 18, 2008 9:59 am

Ghost, you've got me jealous, as I haven't been to the Millenium stadium, but I do love to watch rugby.
I also watch boxing, fishing programmes (is fishing accepted as sport?), I watch WWE (but only cos the kids do Laughing ), Cricket (love the twenty twenty series Cool ), sometimes watch American Football, Baseball, and the occasional soccer match
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: 25. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?   25. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Icon_minipostedMon May 05, 2008 1:57 pm

Moving this question on….

If you love to watch a sport, what’s stopping you going to watch it live?
Money travel?
Or if you been where did you and what did you see?
Back to top Go down
bluezulu

bluezulu

Number of posts : 376
Humor : black
Registration date : 2007-12-01

PostSubject: Re: 25. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?   25. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Icon_minipostedTue Sep 02, 2008 2:29 pm

live dominoes, slug racing and the footie mascot grand national yep
Back to top Go down
hannegan

hannegan

Number of posts : 292
Humor : tasteless
Registration date : 2008-11-11

PostSubject: Re: 25. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?   25. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Icon_minipostedFri Nov 21, 2008 3:16 pm

I am an avid follower of cricket in it's purest form...........5 day test matches
Back to top Go down
Louby
Night owl
Louby

PostSubject: Re: 25. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?   25. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Icon_minipostedFri Nov 21, 2008 3:36 pm

prefer 20/20 more pace more taking chances more fun!
Back to top Go down
hannegan

hannegan

PostSubject: Re: 25. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?   25. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Icon_minipostedFri Nov 21, 2008 3:39 pm

Louby wrote:

but woefully less skill I feel
Back to top Go down
Louby
Night owl
Louby

PostSubject: Re: 25. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?   25. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Icon_minipostedFri Nov 21, 2008 3:43 pm

yeah but less boooooring!
Back to top Go down
Chillout

Chillout

Number of posts : 290
Humor : Chilled
Registration date : 2007-12-02

PostSubject: Re: 25. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?   25. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Icon_minipostedSat Nov 22, 2008 1:16 am

hannegan wrote:
Louby wrote:

but woefully less skill I feel

Not too sure about "less skill"? The batsmen need to show they have a good sense of timin, and a damn good eye. The fielding team need to show extra skill, to try and keep the score as low as possible. There are many pro's and con's for all forms of cricket, but if you like to watch any of these, then it's your choice Cool
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: 25. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?   25. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Icon_minipostedSun Nov 23, 2008 3:01 pm

Can someone please tell me what’s the difference, or what is a “5 day test matches” “20 20” ??

don’t you just try to get the other side out with less runs than you? scratch
Back to top Go down
hannegan

hannegan

PostSubject: Re: 25. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?   25. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Icon_minipostedMon Nov 24, 2008 1:31 pm

Ghost wrote:
Can someone please tell me what’s the difference, or what is a “5 day test matches” “20 20” ??

don’t you just try to get the other side out with less runs than you? scratch

Ok a test match is played over 5 days 90 overs a day minimum,the teams have two innings each,the object is to score enough runs and then bowl the opposition out for less (as is 20-20) however four results are possible a win ,draw,tied game or obviously defeat.

20-20 is what it says on the tin,high speed 20 overs each wham bam game played in one day.....highest score wins
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: 25. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?   25. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Icon_minipostedTue Nov 25, 2008 1:24 pm

Thanks for that Hannegan, respectx
think id agree with Lou, 20/20 sounds more fun, I guess like most sport the more you are into it you can appreciate and understand the true skill and hard work involved thumbs up
Back to top Go down
hannegan

hannegan

PostSubject: Re: 25. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?   25. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Icon_minipostedTue Nov 25, 2008 2:13 pm

Does cheese rolling class as a sport?

Re Ghost....your welcome mate,if your not big on cricket and just fancied a days summer sporting entertainment then 20-20 is the game to see
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

PostSubject: Re: 25. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?   25. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Icon_minipostedTue Nov 25, 2008 2:16 pm

To some I guess scratch
Back to top Go down
hannegan

hannegan

PostSubject: Re: 25. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?   25. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Icon_minipostedTue Nov 25, 2008 2:34 pm

Ghost wrote:
To some I guess scratch

I tried it once but brought a daiylea triangle-came last but can't think why
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 25. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?   25. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

25. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
Page 1 of 1