FEELING AT HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FEELING AT HOME

Chit chat , hobbies, making friends is what were about

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  GalleryGallery  Log inLog in  

RAF WITTERING

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mac
The spooky ones playmate
mac

Number of posts : 374
Humor : warped
Registration date : 2007-12-14

RAF WITTERING Empty
PostSubject: RAF WITTERING   RAF WITTERING Icon_minipostedFri Mar 07, 2008 12:10 am

Anyone seen on the news, folk serving at RAF Wittering have been advised not to go out of the base in their uniforms because of fear of abuse from people in the public. Abuse over their involvment in Afghanistan and Iraq.
I hope one day I see a serviceman being abused in the street because he has been on active service................I'd get locked up because I would knock the abusers block off RAF WITTERING Wife
I'm sat here having just listened to the news and am in a rage, just can't believe what this Country has come to. A week ago Prince Harry was considered a hero and now our boys get this.redcard (They would get more than a red card but it's the nastiest emotion there!)

Anyone reading this and think it's acceptable to abuse folk for serving their Country, I would really really love to hear your views.......... then shoot you!
Back to top Go down
Louby
Night owl
Louby

Number of posts : 1006
Humor : Nutty
Registration date : 2008-01-09

RAF WITTERING Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAF WITTERING   RAF WITTERING Icon_minipostedFri Mar 07, 2008 1:50 am

I cannot say what I think of people like that, I would get banned from the site.
What is this country bloody coming too? First the emergancy services get abuse when they go to save lives and now our lads in the forces are getting it too, you are right mac, the abusers should be bloody shot.. not infact too quick , hung drawn and quatered would be more appropriate.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

Number of posts : 2439
Humor : sorting sheep
Registration date : 2007-12-06

RAF WITTERING Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAF WITTERING   RAF WITTERING Icon_minipostedFri Mar 07, 2008 2:08 am

I was in as much of a rage as you seeing this Mac.

It is a minority, and it will be nice for the people of around Wittering to come out and show they’re support for the RAF, and in doing that will show it is not the views of Wittering?
Back to top Go down

RAF WITTERING Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAF WITTERING   RAF WITTERING Icon_minipostedMon Mar 24, 2008 2:41 pm

I think its a lot more widespread than people think.

Ive not so much been abused when out in greens but people i have often made remarks about iraq and afghanistan to me and giving the impression that they thinkwe shouldnt be there,in a way that makes us feel uncomfortable!! well we get told where to go we dont always choose!!
Back to top Go down
mac
The spooky ones playmate
mac

Number of posts : 374
Humor : warped
Registration date : 2007-12-14

RAF WITTERING Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAF WITTERING   RAF WITTERING Icon_minipostedThu Mar 27, 2008 9:57 am

Thats a real shame Jay:|

Without going into whether our boys n girls should be over there it's about time folk realsied you lot don't choose where to go. It really is sad about the lack of respect in this Country nowadays:twisted:

Think we'll leave it at that, and if I ever saw someone in uiform getting crap from someone in the street......god help me:evil:
Back to top Go down

RAF WITTERING Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAF WITTERING   RAF WITTERING Icon_minipostedSun Apr 06, 2008 8:24 am

well id like to see one of these people say somthing to a squadie just back form theatre and suffering from a bit of pts, god help them !!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

RAF WITTERING Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAF WITTERING   RAF WITTERING Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

RAF WITTERING
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FEELING AT HOME :: Discussions/Debates-
Jump to: