FEELING AT HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FEELING AT HOME

Chit chat , hobbies, making friends is what were about

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  GalleryGallery  Log inLog in  

pop ups catches

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
NICKY
Admin
NICKY

Number of posts : 3088
Humor : wacky
Registration date : 2007-08-17

pop ups catches Empty
PostSubject: pop ups catches   pop ups catches Icon_minipostedThu Feb 05, 2009 3:02 pm

Heres a couple of pop ups catches

will let him say how big etc thumbs up

pop ups catches Ray_fi10

pop ups catches Ray_fi11

cracking looking fish there i must say thumbs up
Back to top Go down
https://chill-out.forumotion.com
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

Number of posts : 2439
Humor : sorting sheep
Registration date : 2007-12-06

pop ups catches Empty
PostSubject: Re: pop ups catches   pop ups catches Icon_minipostedThu Feb 05, 2009 3:08 pm

Thanks for showing them popup, look forward to reading a little write-up, if you don’t mind. thumbs up thumbs up
Back to top Go down
popup

popup

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2009-02-03

pop ups catches Empty
PostSubject: Re: pop ups catches   pop ups catches Icon_minipostedFri Feb 06, 2009 7:11 am

I Have been fishing a small lake for about 4 years now it took me a year to catch my first carp out off there.The next season i had more luck having 5 20lb's and some low doubles out.
There is a closed season on there so i started baiting a swim from May the 1st with hemp corn and pellet i was baiting 3 spots in the swim doing this every other night till the end off May then i started putting 20 boilies on each spot every other night.
Then on the the 15th off June i got down the lake at 7.30 am to get my bivvy set up and my rods all made up ready for the off at 12 midnight i put all my rods out at 12 had another cup off tea and got in to my bag . Then at 5.15 i had a single bleep on my left hand rod but that was it so i got up and made a cup of tea and sat there having a fag when the left hand rod went into melt down. as i was playing the fish my mate came round for a cupper and said that it looked big it took about 15 mins to get it in the net.
My mate weighed it for me and it went 34lb a new pb for me. it was caught on mainline cell boilies. (top picture sorry about the face as the morning sun was in my eyes )
the other carp is caught from the same swim and the same spot on the same bait Mainline Cell and that went 23lb 6oz it put up a much better fight than the 34 did.
Back to top Go down
Mark

Mark

Number of posts : 552
Humor : crazy
Registration date : 2008-01-27

pop ups catches Empty
PostSubject: Re: pop ups catches   pop ups catches Icon_minipostedFri Feb 06, 2009 2:14 pm

nice one mate
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

pop ups catches Empty
PostSubject: Re: pop ups catches   pop ups catches Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

pop ups catches
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FEELING AT HOME :: Members blogs,fishing/hobbies-
Jump to: