FEELING AT HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FEELING AT HOME

Chit chat , hobbies, making friends is what were about

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  GalleryGallery  Log inLog in  

feeling , thinking song ,

Go down 
+2
Mark
NICKY
6 posters
AuthorMessage
NICKY
Admin
NICKY

Number of posts : 3088
Humor : wacky
Registration date : 2007-08-17

feeling , thinking song , Empty
PostSubject: feeling , thinking song ,   feeling , thinking song , Icon_minipostedFri Feb 01, 2008 5:46 pm

You know when your out and you hear a song and it could be happy times or sad times attached to it ,
Or you hear a older song and have ,, make new memories ,
Turn the words from good to bad , or him to her

well post up your songs ??????

heres one to get you going
heard it again tonight and well i was lar lar land .

Back to top Go down
https://chill-out.forumotion.com
Mark

Mark

Number of posts : 552
Humor : crazy
Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: feeling , thinking song ,   feeling , thinking song , Icon_minipostedSun Feb 03, 2008 5:20 am

its a bit slow for me lol! lol! at this time of day i need something to get me moving lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
mac
The spooky ones playmate
mac

Number of posts : 374
Humor : warped
Registration date : 2007-12-14

PostSubject: Re: feeling , thinking song ,   feeling , thinking song , Icon_minipostedSun Feb 03, 2008 1:06 pm

There's loads of songs that are special and remind me of something or someone but there is one that has a very special memory

Some have may heard this already so apologies if I'm repeating myself.

A few years ago a very good friend of mine was diagnosed with a brain tumour. Drs operated but couldn't get it all so he was moved into the local Macmillen care home. He was given a number of weeks to live and I used to visit often. The guy was only 24 and was into Pulp, a friend of his mums knew someone who knew someone who knew Jarvis Cocker the lead singer of Pulp. A package arrived for him one day, in it was a letter from Jarvis saying how sorry he was to hear of his illness but also a tape. On the tape was Disco 2000, the song hadn't been released at the time and so the 1st time I heard the song was at my friends bedside with him. I thought it was a great song but now think it's a fantastic song purely because of the great memories it brings back. The song was played at his funeral and is very very special to me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

Number of posts : 2439
Humor : sorting sheep
Registration date : 2007-12-06

PostSubject: Re: feeling , thinking song ,   feeling , thinking song , Icon_minipostedSun Feb 03, 2008 1:15 pm

Sorry to here that Mac, do you still do some charity work for Macmillen?

Will you put a link up Mac to that song, if you don’t want to I will understand.
Back to top Go down
mac
The spooky ones playmate
mac

Number of posts : 374
Humor : warped
Registration date : 2007-12-14

PostSubject: Re: feeling , thinking song ,   feeling , thinking song , Icon_minipostedMon Feb 04, 2008 12:17 am

We are still raising cash for Macmillen mate but not as much.Very Happy

For those that don't know (Sorry if I'm going off topic) but when my friend died me and a few others decided to raise some cash for Macmillen after seeing first hand the wonderful work they do. 1996 and 5 of them went out dressed as The Spice Girls:lol!: In one of the pubs a girl asked if they would go to her 21st party dressed up, they agreed and decided to try and do a few routines. They went down an absolute storm, at the party someone else invited them to a wedding, it was then we had the idea of raising cash. They would do a few songs and I would be on the microphone explaining about the charity etc We didn't charge for an appearence but asked if we could go round with buckets collecting etc etc Word started spreading and we were getting bookings weekly. Central news found out and asked if they could come up to see us. Here's the result

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ck4-XGdrlI

We were also featured in News of the World on the Captain Cash page:D

When the Spice Girls split up we decided to call it a day too and had raised just over £5000:mexiwave:

Last year The Spice Girls reformed and the guy who plays Posh Spice suggested we do a reunion for one night only and make it the night of all nights. Not sure whether we succeeded in the night of all nights but it was hugely successful. A function room was booked and we set about selling 400 tickets, we sold out in 10 days:clapping: and could've sold another 200 easy. Here's the result of that night, there is a little swearing on it for which I apologise:oops: Too much pop and the emotions of the night I will blame

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZPQ8mmzxyA

We were featured on Central News again and also went to BBC Radio Derby fo an interview...............15 minutes of fame it was brilliant:joker:
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

Number of posts : 2439
Humor : sorting sheep
Registration date : 2007-12-06

PostSubject: Re: feeling , thinking song ,   feeling , thinking song , Icon_minipostedMon Feb 04, 2008 1:07 am

respectx to you and your mates Mac.. clapping
Back to top Go down
NICKY
Admin
NICKY

PostSubject: Re: feeling , thinking song ,   feeling , thinking song , Icon_minipostedMon Feb 04, 2008 10:12 am

mac thankyou for sharing that with us xx
thats what i was trying to get at and you havent gone off topic at all.

clapping respectx to you for sharing that with us hugggs

mac i think what you and your mates have done / rasied is fantastic clapping

thankyou for sharing with us those links are great thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up huggg
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: feeling , thinking song ,   feeling , thinking song , Icon_minipostedMon Feb 04, 2008 12:41 pm

Faithless - Insomnia
Never fails to make the hairs on the back of my neck stand up cheers
Back to top Go down
Mark

Mark

Number of posts : 552
Humor : crazy
Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: feeling , thinking song ,   feeling , thinking song , Icon_minipostedTue Feb 05, 2008 5:02 am

respectx well done lads on all what you have achived respectx
Back to top Go down
*Dave*

*Dave*

Number of posts : 1186
Humor : funky
Registration date : 2007-11-30

PostSubject: Re: feeling , thinking song ,   feeling , thinking song , Icon_minipostedTue Feb 05, 2008 3:13 pm

One with feeling and meaning 'OK it's Elvis' but no one can do it better

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VI94AsuvUUA
Back to top Go down
http://www.matchpool.co.uk/
SMILER DAISY

SMILER DAISY

Number of posts : 71
Humor : sexy
Registration date : 2007-08-18

PostSubject: Re: feeling , thinking song ,   feeling , thinking song , Icon_minipostedTue Mar 18, 2008 2:21 am

Back to top Go down
*Dave*

*Dave*

PostSubject: Re: feeling , thinking song ,   feeling , thinking song , Icon_minipostedTue Mar 18, 2008 5:25 am

Back to top Go down
SMILER DAISY

SMILER DAISY

PostSubject: Re: feeling , thinking song ,   feeling , thinking song , Icon_minipostedTue Mar 18, 2008 7:53 am

Thanks Dave,
Back to top Go down
NICKY
Admin
NICKY

PostSubject: Re: feeling , thinking song ,   feeling , thinking song , Icon_minipostedTue Mar 18, 2008 10:00 am

rrrrrrrr hugggs hugggs hugggs hugggs hugggs hugggs
Back to top Go down
SMILER DAISY

SMILER DAISY

PostSubject: Re: feeling , thinking song ,   feeling , thinking song , Icon_minipostedWed Mar 19, 2008 2:12 am

Thanks angel hugggs xx

Back to myself today xx so watch out BOYS!! whip

Last edited by SMILER DAISY on Wed Mar 19, 2008 6:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
*Dave*

*Dave*

PostSubject: Re: feeling , thinking song ,   feeling , thinking song , Icon_minipostedWed Mar 19, 2008 3:04 am

SMILER DAISY wrote:
Thanks angel hugggs xx

Bank to myself today xx so watch out BOYS!! whip

Erm you got a Bank then , can I make a deposit lol!
Back to top Go down
SMILER DAISY

SMILER DAISY

PostSubject: Re: feeling , thinking song ,   feeling , thinking song , Icon_minipostedWed Mar 19, 2008 6:08 am

"DAVE"!!! smackbum

Oooooo silly keyboard Embarassed Laughing
Back to top Go down
*Dave*

*Dave*

PostSubject: Re: feeling , thinking song ,   feeling , thinking song , Icon_minipostedWed Mar 19, 2008 9:53 am

lol! Hit me with your rhythm stick , lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: feeling , thinking song ,   feeling , thinking song , Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

feeling , thinking song ,
Page 1 of 1