FEELING AT HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FEELING AT HOME

Chit chat , hobbies, making friends is what were about

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  GalleryGallery  Log inLog in  

whats your favorite lazy meal ?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
alan

alan

Number of posts : 361
Humor : great
Registration date : 2007-12-02

whats your favorite lazy meal ? Empty
PostSubject: whats your favorite lazy meal ?   whats your favorite lazy meal ? Icon_minipostedWed Jun 11, 2008 12:00 pm

we all have days when dont want to cook so
mine is an asda cottage pie.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: whats your favorite lazy meal ?   whats your favorite lazy meal ? Icon_minipostedWed Jun 11, 2008 12:58 pm

a huge bowl of weetabix and a huge dollop of chocy spread!!!
Back to top Go down
NICKY
Admin
NICKY

Number of posts : 3088
Humor : wacky
Registration date : 2007-08-17

PostSubject: Re: whats your favorite lazy meal ?   whats your favorite lazy meal ? Icon_minipostedWed Jun 11, 2008 2:29 pm

ummmm
cheese ham and marmite toastie affraid
Back to top Go down
https://chill-out.forumotion.com
alan

alan

Number of posts : 361
Humor : great

PostSubject: Re: whats your favorite lazy meal ?   whats your favorite lazy meal ? Icon_minipostedThu Jun 12, 2008 12:05 am

NICKY wrote:
ummmm

try it with bovril instead of marmite. loooooooooooooovely
Back to top Go down
Beaky
Cheeky git
Beaky

Number of posts : 400
Humor : Cheeky & To The Point
Registration date : 2008-02-08

PostSubject: Re: whats your favorite lazy meal ?   whats your favorite lazy meal ? Icon_minipostedThu Jun 12, 2008 4:32 am

This meal involves moving from your chair just just once....lift phone dial curry house order Sheek kebab starters (with extra green chilli,obviously),one Chicken Tikka Jalfrezi with extra green chilli,one pilau rice and one bombay potatoes. Wait 30-40 mins...knock on door nice lady there with curry in hand..my dogs try to eat it before I can....walk just 15 paces to kitchen...cut some extra fresh lettuce and onion...chuck kebabs over the top cover with fresh lemon...do a paul daniels on that lot...chuck rice,tattyies and curry on plate...30 seconds in microwave,fresh tin from fridge and retire to armchair for a considerable time or until you need to either get another tinny or have a wee wee cheers
Alternatively...get the missus to order etc and you just possibly have to take wee wee if the timing is a bit out lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.cyprinid.net
NICKY
Admin
NICKY

PostSubject: Re: whats your favorite lazy meal ?   whats your favorite lazy meal ? Icon_minipostedThu Jun 12, 2008 4:55 am

lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

Number of posts : 2439
Humor : sorting sheep
Registration date : 2007-12-06

PostSubject: Re: whats your favorite lazy meal ?   whats your favorite lazy meal ? Icon_minipostedThu Jun 12, 2008 6:19 am

There are some nice ready meals out there, but try only to eat them if in a rush.
Or like you say “don’t want to cook” but tbh id go for an omelette it don’t take long and not hard work. thumbs up

But Beakys sounds the way to go!! respectx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: whats your favorite lazy meal ?   whats your favorite lazy meal ? Icon_minipostedThu Jun 12, 2008 11:01 am

NICKY wrote:
ummmm

You still have to cook the bread to make toast!!! derrrr
Back to top Go down
NICKY
Admin
NICKY

PostSubject: Re: whats your favorite lazy meal ?   whats your favorite lazy meal ? Icon_minipostedThu Jun 12, 2008 12:19 pm

oi jay kissssarse jokker
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: whats your favorite lazy meal ?   whats your favorite lazy meal ? Icon_minipostedThu Jun 12, 2008 12:20 pm

Blah blah blah what ever!! Sleep Sleep
Back to top Go down
Chillout

Chillout

Number of posts : 290
Humor : Chilled

PostSubject: Re: whats your favorite lazy meal ?   whats your favorite lazy meal ? Icon_minipostedFri Jun 13, 2008 10:04 pm

Cold cooked sausage sandwich, with mustard and marmalade spread on the bread, it sound disgusting, but gtastes devine Cool Cool
Back to top Go down
Beaky
Cheeky git
Beaky

PostSubject: Re: whats your favorite lazy meal ?   whats your favorite lazy meal ? Icon_minipostedSat Jun 14, 2008 7:42 am

Finished work last night...early Friday dart (9pm) bitch rung curry ouse...I comes in,mr patel's on time....the above was performed (see previous post) next thing it was 2.30am...covered in dogs and slobber...missus slapped me awake...went to bed arose bright and early this morning....only to dash to the crapper to rip myself a new a'hole kissb hug need lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: whats your favorite lazy meal ?   whats your favorite lazy meal ? Icon_minipostedSat Jun 14, 2008 12:56 pm

so an enjoyable evening by all accounts then beaky boy lol!
Back to top Go down
Beaky
Cheeky git
Beaky

PostSubject: Re: whats your favorite lazy meal ?   whats your favorite lazy meal ? Icon_minipostedSun Jun 15, 2008 2:44 am

Absolutely bang on my friend lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: whats your favorite lazy meal ?   whats your favorite lazy meal ? Icon_minipostedSun Jun 15, 2008 4:09 am

thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: whats your favorite lazy meal ?   whats your favorite lazy meal ? Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1