FEELING AT HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FEELING AT HOME

Chit chat , hobbies, making friends is what were about

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  GalleryGallery  Log inLog in  

full english

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
alan

alan

Number of posts : 361
Humor : great
Registration date : 2007-12-02

full english Empty
PostSubject: full english   full english Icon_minipostedWed Jun 18, 2008 5:56 am

Eating a big breakfast is the key to keeping slim, according to new research.
The bigger and more carb-laden the meal the better, experts say.
The study found women who eat half of their daily calories first thing lose more weight in the long term than those who start the day with a small breakfast.
And they are also less likely to pile the pounds back on.
It is thought that eating a meal packed with protein and carbohydrates helps cut cravings for sweet or starchy foods, as well as boosting the metabolism.
Nutritionist Angela Dowden said: "A big breakfast every day might be impractical but you are more able to deal with hunger pangs later and eat less overall.
"The ideal breakfast is grilled bacon, sausage, scrambled egg, mushrooms and tomatoes.
"It must be low-fat, high-protein, grilled, not fried."
Scientist compared the 'big breakfast' diet with a strict low-carb weight-loss regime.
They studied 94 obese, inactive women and found that low carb dieters initially lost more weight.
But the 'big breatkfast' group continued to lose weight while those on the strict diet regained almost all their weight loss.
Dr Jakubowicz, from the Hospital de Clinicas in Caracas, Venezuela, who led the study, said: "A very low carboydrate deit exacerbates the craving for carboydrates and slows metabolism.
"After a short period of weight loss, there is a quick return to obesity."

Bring on the full english. I need to lose a few pounds. lol:ty:
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

Number of posts : 2439
Humor : sorting sheep
Registration date : 2007-12-06

full english Empty
PostSubject: Re: full english   full english Icon_minipostedThu Jun 19, 2008 4:01 pm

I make you right Alan, have a good / big breakfast and im right all day.
If I don’t have a big breakfast im picking all day.

big breakfast and you working it off all day, better than eating late at night.
Back to top Go down

full english Empty
PostSubject: Re: full english   full english Icon_minipostedFri Jun 20, 2008 2:02 pm

Good!!! ill be heading straight down to my greasy spoon in the morning!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

full english Empty
PostSubject: Re: full english   full english Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

full english
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FEELING AT HOME :: chit chat-
Jump to: