FEELING AT HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FEELING AT HOME

Chit chat , hobbies, making friends is what were about

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  GalleryGallery  Log inLog in  

Afraid to be around someone

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

Number of posts : 2439
Humor : sorting sheep
Registration date : 2007-12-06

Afraid to be around someone Empty
PostSubject: Afraid to be around someone   Afraid to be around someone Icon_minipostedFri Jun 27, 2008 6:16 am

“Lads” if you seen a young kid (age 5) walking around in a shop that looked lost, what do you think you’d do?
Go over and hold his hand, and help him?
Or do you think you better not.. for fear of others thinking you was harming the kid?

I think we got to the point where we’re afraid to be around someone else’s kids in fear of being accused of doing something wrong.

Do you think we right to have this guard up?

Mums do you mind other adults (family / friends) being with your kids if you not there?
Back to top Go down
*Dave*

*Dave*

Number of posts : 1186
Humor : funky
Registration date : 2007-11-30

PostSubject: Re: Afraid to be around someone   Afraid to be around someone Icon_minipostedFri Jun 27, 2008 11:45 am

Sure wouldn't hold his hand for a start , If the store had security on the floor I'd go to them and bring to there attention ,
Back to top Go down
http://www.matchpool.co.uk/
Chillout

Chillout

Number of posts : 290
Humor : Chilled
Registration date : 2007-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Afraid to be around someone   Afraid to be around someone Icon_minipostedSat Jun 28, 2008 12:48 am

Sad world we live in, when we're affraid to comfort a lost child, but I blame all the PC do gooders Evil or Very Mad They seem to want everyone to act like robots, and not do or say anything that one person in ten million may find offensive or obtrusive Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
mac
The spooky ones playmate
mac

Number of posts : 374
Humor : warped
Registration date : 2007-12-14

PostSubject: Re: Afraid to be around someone   Afraid to be around someone Icon_minipostedSat Jun 28, 2008 2:25 pm

Balls to the PC world:evil: , if I found a lost kid and he/she wanted to hold my hand then I would let them, if it helped them feel safer. I'm 100% certain I am safe to be with.

Having said that I do agree it's a sad world we live in now.Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

Number of posts : 2439
Humor : sorting sheep
Registration date : 2007-12-06

PostSubject: Re: Afraid to be around someone   Afraid to be around someone Icon_minipostedMon Jun 30, 2008 1:11 pm

I know like Mac im 100% safe to be with, but it do enter my mind about what others think.

If I seen a kid that looked lost, id grab the nearest woman and drag her with me to help, but if I thought the kids was in any danger, I go it alone.

A friend of mind will not let his sons school friends stay around his house, when his wife is not there.
Sad world indeed!!

Last week a school dinner lady was suspended for cleaning a kid up, after the kid wet herself.
The dinner lady was a mum of 3, and said “if she had waited for a teacher to come back from dinner, the kid will have been left like that for 45mins?”

I know there’s a lot of sick o’s about, but is this stopping us living our lives humanly?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Afraid to be around someone   Afraid to be around someone Icon_minipostedTue Jul 01, 2008 11:27 am

erm nick his sweets and mobile phone?? just got to watch out for a knife he may be carrying.. affraid

then ask him to nick somthing and walk out the door and meet me around the corner where il give 50 pence and pat on the head for being good and saving me money.

Joke

id have a word with a shop employee
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Afraid to be around someone   Afraid to be around someone Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

Afraid to be around someone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FEELING AT HOME :: chit chat-
Jump to: