FEELING AT HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FEELING AT HOME

Chit chat , hobbies, making friends is what were about

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  GalleryGallery  Log inLog in  

officially bored

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Louby
Night owl
Louby

Number of posts : 1006
Humor : Nutty
Registration date : 2008-01-09

officially bored Empty
PostSubject: officially bored   officially bored Icon_minipostedSun Jul 20, 2008 12:07 am

Ok, this game of hide and seek is getting rediculous. I counted to 1352.4 like Beaky said, You all went hide but that was on bloody Friday! I am starting to wonder if you all just said sod it, lets go fishing *rolleyes*
Back to top Go down
*Dave*

*Dave*

Number of posts : 1186
Humor : funky
Registration date : 2007-11-30

officially bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: officially bored   officially bored Icon_minipostedSun Jul 20, 2008 2:53 am

Has been quite here as late ain't it scratch
Back to top Go down
http://www.matchpool.co.uk/
Louby
Night owl
Louby

officially bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: officially bored   officially bored Icon_minipostedSun Jul 20, 2008 2:58 am

*thud* there is life on mars erm I mean the forum.

Morning Dave Very Happy how ya doing?
Back to top Go down
*Dave*

*Dave*

Number of posts : 1186
Humor : funky
Registration date : 2007-11-30

officially bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: officially bored   officially bored Icon_minipostedSun Jul 20, 2008 3:28 am

Morning Louby OK here and you ???
Back to top Go down
http://www.matchpool.co.uk/
Louby
Night owl
Louby

officially bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: officially bored   officially bored Icon_minipostedSun Jul 20, 2008 4:00 am

well apart from the battle with my lass who has course work to finish all is good here, have you got owt planned for today or is it a lazy sunday in your household?
Back to top Go down
Beaky
Cheeky git
Beaky

Number of posts : 400
Humor : Cheeky & To The Point
Registration date : 2008-02-08

officially bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: officially bored   officially bored Icon_minipostedSun Jul 20, 2008 4:22 am

Do some housework and cook the blinkin dinner then...ffs woman sort it out will ya. You can always come round to mine walk the dogs,clean the kitchen,prep tonights tea (curry Surprised ) cut two bits of timber and renew the shuttering on the garage doors (then paint and seal them),clean the parrot out,cook the tea and then if im good she might let me watch motogp tonight...then if im a really good boy she will let me go to work tommorow and work till 11pm....I aint got time to be bored....women eh...they know NOTHING lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.cyprinid.net
Louby
Night owl
Louby

officially bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: officially bored   officially bored Icon_minipostedSun Jul 20, 2008 4:35 am

God is that all, would have that done in a jiffy *looks around all unsure*

But the house work is boooooooooooooooooooooooring *huff and sigh*
Back to top Go down
Beaky
Cheeky git
Beaky

officially bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: officially bored   officially bored Icon_minipostedSun Jul 20, 2008 4:41 am

Oh and I need to go up in the loft to see if it is squirrels we have up there....pesky beggars

Oh...nearly forgot...my chilli plants need potting on as well,the lemon plant needs feeding and trimming and the garden will need a drink later on as well hug need
Back to top Go down
Louby
Night owl
Louby

officially bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: officially bored   officially bored Icon_minipostedSun Jul 20, 2008 4:51 am

hugggs ././. Poor Beaky, would you like Louby to come and help........oooo bugger tomato plants, must give them a trim.... *goes off to give the tom plants a short back and sides*
Back to top Go down
Beaky
Cheeky git
Beaky

officially bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: officially bored   officially bored Icon_minipostedSun Jul 20, 2008 5:00 am

On the table here my missus has got a 'sleep' pack from Boots with potions sprays and wotsits in it to help you relax and have a calming snooze...next to it is my sleep pack...its called a list of jobs to do...speaking of which....better get cracking on them affraid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

officially bored Empty
PostSubject: Re: officially bored   officially bored Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

officially bored
Page 1 of 1