FEELING AT HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FEELING AT HOME

Chit chat , hobbies, making friends is what were about

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Latest imagesLatest images  GalleryGallery  Log inLog in  

nickys carping adventures

Go down 
+6
Mark
chopper
dave the blanker box
*Dave*
Ghost
NICKY
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
NICKY
Admin
NICKY

Number of posts : 3088
Humor : wacky
Registration date : 2007-08-17

nickys carping adventures - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: nickys carping adventures   nickys carping adventures - Page 2 Icon_minipostedMon Jun 02, 2008 3:49 pm

As some of you are aware i went fishing yesterday , in all honesty been looking forward to it but once i was there well the feeling wasn't .
But as i was it was time to try out my new pop ups i bought cc mores cranberry black they look great and my fav colour to lol
well we turned up at the water and the deal was who ever caught the most fish the loser bought takeaway ,,,,,,,,,
Setting up and the weather was nice combats on rolled up as shorts and a cracking halter neck camo top and i could top up my tan lol ,
looking at where i was setting up to had a feeling about the far right corner near the margin looked really carpy , so i thought Rolling Eyes
well most of you know bk was into a fish before i was Rolling Eyes and that i didn't mind i was happy to just sit there and chill a break phew
Since its been half term its been a long week and the weather being up and down meant the kids were stuck in doors, so a nice few hours chilling on the bank was needed .
The weather started turning and time for me to put my hoody on (thanks Pete thanks dean 😉 )
bk was into another fish and another Shocked looking like takeaway was on me Sad Laughing .
Time to change my bait i think ,, I had method on one rod and pop up on another , thinking to myself i took the pop up off and changed it to a big donkey choker (big pellet lol )
casting it out i moved it to the far left of me in the middle of the water being where i felt a twang of excitement for lol silly as they may seem i had a good feeling about it ,and was well happy with my cast to .
Re-doing my method and casting that out it didn't go where i wanted it to but still happy with it .
Time ticking away and rain coming down i sat there stuffing my face with a milky way lol
And texting my friend who was having the children to see if she was OK and the children lol they been right little monkeys lately lol.
A text back saying there fine Hun enjoy yourself and i try to relax again,,, then my rod screams off i had nothing on my feet as i took my flip flops off lol ran to hit it running threw geese poo and mud lol
and it felt good to get a bend in my rod.
After a slow plodding and a little fight the fish was netted and on the bank to be weighed.
Bk was saying ooh ooh ooh this could beat your Pb but something told me it wouldn't and would you believe it i was right Laughing
weighing it and its 12lb 7oz Laughing . But i truly didn't mind it was on my on cast and my own change of bait tactics so i was happy

nickys carping adventures - Page 2 100_0610

Pic taken and its back to the water for this baby ,,,,,,
Bk asked if that was on my donkey choker i put out and yep it sure was ,, then the copy cat Razz said give us one then ,,, lol ,,,,
Well changing my pellet and a new one on its back out there ,, i wasn't happy with my first cast so a couple attempts later and i sit back down and chill again lol...
With me just getting a new phone as you do I'm playing with it checking out whats on there and time soon goes half hour passes and my rods a screaming same situation as last time nothing on my feet running through the geese poo and hitting it ,,,,,
This fish i thought i was a whacker it played a right good game of round abouts lol
about 10 Min's later and its started to tire phew then rips off again by this time its come up and i knew it wasn't as big as my last one but hey they all count :mrgreen: Finley getting it in and on the bank to be weighed 8lb 8oz the scales read I'm happy
nickys carping adventures - Page 2 100_0611
pic taken and the fish goes back .
Rod back out time to re do the method and put that one back out
i half experted the method to get me a bite but nothing a few bleeps but no fish ,,,,
Bk's rod soon goes off and off and off so takeaway was going to be on me ,
never mind hey
Bk`s rods are going off like mad and if you have read his catch report you will know he had a total off 9 well done to him
I had the biggest fish though :booty: lol
Mate came to pick us up and had me in stitches as hes dancing on the bank like well nothing Ive seen before lol , using my landing net pole as a pole dance pole and hes yep trying to pole dance lol you had to be there to find it funny would have to say that was the best part of the day him dancing like a well lady boy i would say lol lol bless him .
Hope you enjoyed reading this as much as i have enjoyed writing
Back to top Go down
https://chill-out.forumotion.com
Ghost
Admin
Ghost

Number of posts : 2439
Humor : sorting sheep
Registration date : 2007-12-06

PostSubject: Re: nickys carping adventures   nickys carping adventures - Page 2 Icon_minipostedMon Jun 02, 2008 4:04 pm

Stunning write up and photos as always Nicky.
Well done thumbs up thumbs up
Back to top Go down
Tone

Tone

Number of posts : 463
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: nickys carping adventures   nickys carping adventures - Page 2 Icon_minipostedMon Jun 02, 2008 4:20 pm

Excellent Stuff...?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: nickys carping adventures   nickys carping adventures - Page 2 Icon_minipostedThu Jun 12, 2008 12:17 pm

another great right up, keep up the good work.Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mark

Mark

Number of posts : 552
Humor : crazy
Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: nickys carping adventures   nickys carping adventures - Page 2 Icon_minipostedMon Oct 06, 2008 12:14 pm

nice fish nicky
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: nickys carping adventures   nickys carping adventures - Page 2 Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

nickys carping adventures
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2